Our Seeds for Butterflies Wildflower Growing Kits are a beautiful resource for teaching the importance of our pollinator insects, specifically butterflies, to our children. Encourage a respect and appreciation for the role butterflies play in our environment and our food production in a hands on, engaging and thoughtful way.
Teach your children about the life cycle of a Monarch Butterfly in a beautiful tactile, sensory activity using our handmade natural Flower Petal Play Dough, Butterfly Life Cycle Eco Cutter Set by Kinfolk & Co. and beautiful Timber Tile Resource and matching colouring-in graphic card by Timber Kids. Extend their learning outside by assisting your kids to grow their own butterfly attracting wildflower seeds in our organic, decomposable peat pots, all whilst learning about the needs of living things and developing a respect for the world around them.
Each kit includes:
- 1 x 200ml Jar of Flower Petal Natural Play Dough by These Golden Daze.
- 1 x Monarch Butterfly Life Cycle Eco Cutter Set by Kinfolk & Co.
- 1 x Monarch Butterfly Timber Tile & Colouring-in Card by Timber Kids.
- A cotton drawstring bag of Wildflower seed mix
- 6 x decomposable mini Peat Pots
- 6 x Wooden Seed Label Sticks
- 1 x Mini Wooden Scoop
Simply add potting mix and water and watch as your seedlings grow.